Saturday, July 18, 2009

Getting Close

Hello everyone! Thanks for visiting my first public blog; devoted to capturing my life as a masters trombone student at the University of North Texas!
Since I am moving away from every friend & family member I have (you), I will be documenting my experience to let you know that I am still alive, and hopefully kickin'.

My Dad and I head east on Monday, August 17th; I truly hope to see you before I start this new chapter in my life.

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a good idea. I have a blog but i never use it. I just facebook people to stay in touch. Anyways going to Long Beach meant that I was moving away from everyone and everything that I knew, but I saw it as starting an adventure. Going to Texas will be exciting and scary, but I know you will do great. Good Luck Shane Bear!

    ReplyDelete